All Trigon Capital funds’ units are capital growth units; hence, there are no dividend pay-outs. Trigon Capital does not withhold capital gains taxes. Declaring capital gains in the tax declaration is an obligation of the unit-holder. Investors are advised to consult a professional tax advisor.
Trigon Capital funds can be purchased in Finland through eQ Bank and other Finnish institutions.
Trigon Capital funds' special units nominated in euro can be purchased through eQ Bank:
- eQ Itä-Eurooppa (Trigon New Europe Fund)
- eQ Itä-Euroopan Pienyhtiöt (Trigon New Europe Growth Fund)
- eQ Russian Top Picks (Trigon Russia Top Picks Fund)
- eQ Emergin Agri (Trigon Emerging Agri-Sector Fund)
- eQ Emerging Financials (Trigon Emerging Financials Fund)
To purchase, please visit www.eq.fi
Other Finnish financial institutions:
Trigon Capital fund units are available from the following Finnish financial institutions: Nordea, Handelsbanken, OKO, Sampo, Aktia Private Banking, Gyllenberg Private Banking, Mandatum Private Banking, Alandsbanken Asset Management, Pohjola Private Banking, E. Öhman J:or Rahastoyhtiö Suomi and Benefit Brokers. In order to place a subscription order, please do the following:
Send an order by e-mail to email@example.com or fax: +(372) 667 9221 with the following details:
- your name and contact details
- the name and unit of the fund you want to buy/sell
- the amount in EUR or the number of units you want to buy/sell
- name of your bank
- method of the trade confirmation – by e-mail or facsimile
Trigon Capital will send you a trade confirmation. The fund units are electronic and the trade will be carried out delivery versus payment. Please take the trade confirmation to your bank for settlement the next business day at the latest.
Should you or the bank's representatives have any questions, please contact:
Mr. Heiti Riisberg, Head of Asset Management
Phone: +(372) 667 9200
For Technical Support:
Ms. Kaire Mägi, Head of Middle and Back Office
Phone: +(372) 667 9215